Compliments of our recent guest, Snapperrock.
Seventeen days to think of something clever.
Handmade of brass, holds photos or can be engraved. By Pumpkinseed Jewelery @ Etsy.
Kids these days get the coolest toys, we got Pong. And it was way more than $73.
360º movement means you can perform jaw-dropping, gravity-defying flips. The attached HD camera’s live view capability lets you see what the drone sees, monitoring its camera through a Wi-Fi enabled smartphone as it records videos and takes photos. Reaching up to 300 feet, this quadcopter soars through the sky and pushes the limits of fun.
lol, Rocky’s mousy insecure girlfriend was born in ‘Lake Success.” Lisa, another Buddy Holiday. Except for the plane crash, small town Iowa, car crash, and Honduras. The black / white thing and the optical impairments.
Otherwise so close it’s eerie.
- Al Pacino (1940, New York City, New York, USA)
- Renée Zellweger (1969, Katy, Texas, USA)
- Jason Lee (1970, Orange, California, USA)
- Sara Paxton (1988, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Hank Azaria (1964, Queens, New York, USA)
- Gina Torres (1969, New York City, New York, USA)
- Talia Shire (1946, Lake Success, Long Island, New York, USA)
- Marguerite Moreau (1977, Hemet, California, USA)
- Melonie Diaz (1984, New York City, New York, USA)
- Giuseppe Andrews (1979, Key Largo, Florida, USA)
- Bea Arthur (2009, Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Ginger Rogers (1995, Rancho Mirage, California, USA)
- George Sanders (1972, Castelldefels, Barcelona, Spain)
- Richard Haydn (1985, Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Carol Reed (1976, Chelsea, London, England, UK)
- Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes (2002, Jutiapa, Honduras)
- Constance Collier (1955, New York City, New York, USA)
- Anita Louise (1970, West Los Angeles, California, USA)
- David Langton (1994, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, England, UK)
- Saul Bass (1996, Los Angeles, California, USA)
The NYTimes pick as top, #1, most cogent, insightful, and thought-provoking comment for their article on James Comey and the election.
There’s hyperbole but then there’s this. The left lives in its own little bubble-wrapped universe, but they have no bearded Spock to figure out their problems and set things straight. They’re doomed.
When I’m bored I make headers.
Some people juggle geese!
A Rather unique photo. The National Archives has all Adams’ National Park photography, but this was twenty years later and the photo is privately owned, so it didn’t get a lot of attention.
Ansel Adams: Road, Nevada Desert, 1960 – Through The Lens